- Sign up on our website or call 847-961-5000 for an initial consultation with Justin or Terri.
- Get Pre-Approved – Obtaining a pre-approval from a reputable mortgage lender is one of the most important initial steps of the home buying process. This will give you an estimate of your purchase price range & monthly mortgage payments. We are fortunate to work with some very trusted lenders and are happy to provide you with their information.
- Understanding Agency – See the Illinois Consumer Guide to Real Estate Agency.
- Wants and Needs – We’ll discuss exactly what you are looking for in a home. Whether you are looking for a long term residence to raise your family or an investment property, we will listen to what your priorities are and the order of importance.
- Customized MLS Search – Based on your criteria, we will customize a home search specific to your needs. You will receive relevant listings directly from the MLS via email. You will be able to save your favorite listings, make comments and ask questions.
- Schedule Appointments to view homes – We will coordinate our schedules to ensure that Justin or Terri can show any desirable home within your timeframe. Viewing potential homes is one of the most exciting elements of the home purchasing process.
- Making the decision – Once you have identified your potential dream home, we will provide a comparative market analysis of the neighborhood.
- The Offer – We will explain and complete an offer for purchase. We will personally present your offer to the listing agent and negotiate for you as if it were our own home. An earnest money check will usually accompany all offers and will be cashed upon acceptance. This is a good faith deposit applied towards your down payment.
- Attorney Approval – We will provide copies of the completed contract to your real estate attorney and mortgage lender.
- Home Inspection – This is your opportunity to conduct a home inspection that we personally attend and make suggestions.
- Closing – This is the day you’ve been waiting for. You complete the legal documents with the attorney and obtain the keys to your new home.
Our promise – We guarantee you personalized one on one service 7 days a week!