Meet Justin Hunt
Buying or selling a home may be one of the most important investment decisions you will make in your life. It can be both an exciting and overwhelming experience at the same time. Choosing the correct agent to guide and represent you through this process is equally as important.
As someone who grew up surrounded by the real estate business, I learned early on to treat people with respect, honesty and integrity. My experience as a Commodity Broker at the Chicago Board of Trade and my Degree in Marketing, sharpened my negotiation, technological and sales skills.
I combine my comprehensive knowledge of the real estate market and industry, with truly personalized and professional service. I take great pride in every successful transaction. You can be assured I am devoted to delivering exceptional service while making buying or selling a home, a pleasant and seamless experience.
- Resident of Northwest Suburbs for Over 25 years
- Graduate of Northern Illinois University – Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Over 4 Years Experience as Commodity Broker at the Chicago Board of Trade
- Full-Time Licensed Realtor
- SFR Certified – Short Sale and Foreclosure Certification